Saturday, December 22, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY - XL AXIATA

Hi guys, 

recently i had a BTS project for a short movie directed by Adriyanto W. Dewo..
it was commissioned by XL Axiata, to commemorate Mother's Day

here's the link for Behind The Scenes :
--> behind the scene <--

i personally took this project as a learning-step about scene-shots, or in bahasa is "foto adegan"

having a project before with the director (Adri) and the producer (Doryto Tantri) surely gave me privilege to explore this scene-shots freely,

and fortunately the DOP was also friendly..! if I'm not mistaken, his name was Taswin. Adri told me that Taswin was the DOP for the previous XL Axiata's TVCommercial, and I can see that by how he set the lightings up. a very skillful person he was..!
--> XL TVC - DOP by Taswin <--

So, the director, producer, and DOP were not disturbed at all by my presence.
but, all of that were not went well with the sound-team..

my camera's shutter sound distracted them, they told me not to shoot too many for the sake of the sound quality..
well, i guess in this case i need to find additional equipments for this scene-shots thingy. 

One of my friend once told me about this special camera-case which can absorb the sound of the camera's shutter..
it looks like i need to get digging about that information more,

maybe you guys now anything about it..?
please, share your knowledge and expertise if you do =)

i will extremely thankful 
=)

and so, here's the final version for the movie..!

--> "Dari Kami Untuk Ibu Tercinta" <--

and here's the scene-shots by me =)













Happy Mother's Day..!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment