Thursday, October 11, 2012

SPH FINAL

Finally.. my new works from my new camera..!

the result is fantastic!

Canon 5d mark iii surely beats my old Nikon D200

well that's not surprising, since the comparison of the technology is like 2006 vs 2012..!!

of course the winner is my 5d mark iii,

but.. 
in the other hand, i find its quite difficult to adjust the 'highlight' at post-process editing..

well perhaps i just need to dig more about how to actually process the 5d mark iii raw files on my photoshop cs 3,

since I can't open the raw directly into my photoshop.. so what I did was converting all the raws from canon's digital photo software into TIFFs, then continue to work in photoshop.

the problem is, TIFFs format can not be opened through my super favorite "raw opener" from photoshop..

this kinda make me sad.. =(   -->>  (for now)

I think what i need to find is the newest CAMERA RAW plug-in, then put it inside my CS3..
and just hope it will work!


=)

And so! 
back to our main-point of this blog..!

my first project, using 5d mark iii..!!

 
Thanks to Graphic Connection (Bian Dwijo) as the agency for completing this project, 
Bu Melissa as the representative of Sekolah Pelita Harapan whose helping on the coordination of the schedule, 
and Ibnu Setiadi as my partner on this project!

Lenses and lightings are provided by Rahadi Marsito and Adnyani Dewi, 

tech info :
canon 5d mark iii with 17-40 mm + 70-200mm + 50mm

front-side-bounced lighting, 1-2 stop over the available lighting

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment