Tuesday, May 7, 2013

100 MILLION RUPIAH MAIN PRIZE!

FUTAMI JUTAWAN MINGGUAN..!!

This catchy slogan has stuck on my head for several days already..
and like any of my continues projects from my loyal clients..
it started with a single job,

the biggest credit is definitely for a friend of mine, Steven Felix..
He was once my top-student while i was still lecturing at Limkokwing University.
He's the one who recommended me to his (intern) company --> REDCOMM,
who urgently need a team to make a documentation about weekly prize drawing from its client, FUTAMI

long story short, we got several jobs already from REDCOMM documenting this special drawing prize programme from FUTAMI.

and this is what our team has made so far :

--> FUTAMI JUTAWAN MINGGUAN..!! <--

-

Tempted to get the prize, i bought some Futami 17 Greentea already!
hihihi, wish me luck guys..! who knows Im gonna be the next winner for 100 million..!!

who knows right..?

Karina, PIC from RedComm - and me with my new carl zeiss lens..!

Indra Buntel as host talent

Fian and Tobias as the production team

the camera is too short if I stand, and too tall if I sit..!

Kadek Bondan Mahendra - 2013

2 comments:

  1. Sadeeeesss, new carl zeiss lens? Cihuuuy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adding equipment is the best investment, right Bi..??
      Nak cuba my new lens..? beli canon duluuu.. hehehe,

      Delete