Friday, February 15, 2013

SEE THE MAGIC OF NAM

Hello people!

I almost skip this week blogpost, as I had new role in my workworld..
its kinda bizarre for a company who wants to hire you only for working 4 days in a month..
don't you think?

well, it's bizarre.. but surely its a good business for me! =)

and relating to this bizarre job,
I'd like to post some pictures from NAM

- a Tokyo based graphic/art collective founded by graphic designer Takayuki Nakazawa and photographer Hiroshi Manaka -

we can see magical collaboration from graphic design and photography there..!
and as for me, this really means something..

coz what I'm paid for.. with this bizarre workload =)
kinda involving me in both my photographic and design skill at once..

*oh and by the way, i found the link to this reference (NAM) when a friend of mine posted this in his Facebook's timeline

>> Onitsuka Tiger SS13 - Craft of Movement <<


Sooo, please keep sharing dear o'dear friends!
as Alexander Supertramp says

"Happiness is only real when shared"

all photos courtesy NAM (Takayuki Nakazawa & Hiroshi Manaka)

 
How much time do you think was spent for a single set-up like this??

kadek bondan mahendra 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment