Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SPH SHOTS

This time a project came from a friend of mine, Bian Dwijo..
on behalf of his company (Graphic Connection), we had 2 days of photo shooting for our client : SPH
(Sekolah Pelita Harapan). (September 3,4 - 2012)

It was my first time using my new camera! Canon 5D mark 3!
Im actually a Nikon user, it started when I first had my own SLR camera in 1999 (or 1998?)
it was FM10, then I went for F3, continued with D200..

But since I decided to wholefully becoming a camera person (photographer + DOP)
Soooo I guess Canon is better for now,
Coz most of the rental places here in Jakarta are only have Canon (prime) lenses.
Since I can't afford to have those Nikon prime lenses (yet), I assume the best option is to get a Camera that is suitable with the equipment-trafficking here,


So I invest my money on my new camera : Canon 5D mark3

Nikon, aku pergi tuk kembali.. hehehe
=)

For this project, I had all the equipments from my friends..
the lenses are from Rahadi Marsito, and the lightings are from Adnyani Dewi.

Don't forget to check their portfolios guys! They are amazing! just google their name, and you can find lots of works from them.

Okay, back to SPH Shots..
since we haven't chose the final pictures.. I guess I can only give you behind the scene of this photo shooting..
and the person behind most of these pictures is Ibnu Setiadi, my partner for this project

Thanks Nu, for the BTS..!

My first shot ever using my 5D mark 3, hopefully this camera will bring me lots of lights just like the sun!





Bian, Bu Melissa, and me





FAQ on this project : whats that ur holding? what are you doing? - its lightmeter, im measuring the light..

Ibnu







.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Canon, Dek!

    Remember those days when we took pictures for Frisian Flag, Trisakti, and other amateur but professional result (haha)!

    Keep on working, learning, and posting!
    And yes, leave some unique mark in this so common digital world!

    Oh, yeah, thanks for mentioning me, haha...

    ReplyDelete