Thursday, September 13, 2012

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - "APA SAJA" by TITI SJUMAN

Hellooo everyone!

Its a great morning here in BSD!
especially in my place 
=)
 

after having a deep-long sleep from my rockin' muay-thai class yesterday..
i opened my laptop,

following up my clients on the progress of our projects,
checking on my fiancee who went abroad to Malaysia for her (not so)business trip,
then.. i open my Facebook account!

and...

Voilaaaaa..!!

I saw a post from a friend of mine, Aaron Komenk.. about the official music video "Apa Saja" by Titi Sjuman..!

Its finally released!

and I was so happy for it..! its awesome!
The feeling of satisfaction bursting in my veins..!


its like (on those analog days) when you collect your print-outs of the print-station..
then slowly enjoying your pictures, paper by paper..


that kind of feelings, really really make my day..
=)

 


and so, i present youuuu..
(drumrollinggggggg..)

>> APA SAJA by TITI SJUMAN << 



oh and just incase you haven't seen the behind the scene of this music video,

here's the link :


>> Behind The Scene of "APA SAJA" by TITI SJUMAN << 







.

No comments:

Post a Comment