Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SU-SHI-SHOT

This project came from a friend of friend of mine,
Thanks to Eric Liem who forwarded my profile to them (Doni and Niken).

This project was to promote Midori's new set of sushisssss,

(why i put 5 's' for the sushi..?)

here's the anwer!






















You can have sooooo many sushi within one set..!
yes try one! 
Midori has lots of branches at Jakarta,
just find one that close to your place 
=)

Meanwhile they're preparing the set,
I took my time to wander and get some inspirations..

random inspiration no.1

random inspiration no.2

Oh btw, on this project my role was a lightingperson..
So I set the light and gave some inputs for them.
Meanwhile the photographer and the food stylist were the dynamite-duo :
Doni and Niken

*so if you happen to be a fellow photographer who need an asistance for lightings set-up .. you can always contact me.. 
=)

and here's the final result..!
nyum nyum nyummm..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment