Thursday, November 21, 2013

THAT BIGBOARD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD TO KARAWACI

Finally I got a chance to produce a Billboard Photoshoot which I know where the location of the billboard is.. =)

Long story short,
I have a friend who's building and developing an Apartment site,
His name is Echal, my college friend back in Malaysia.

He simply ask me to produce 3 designs for his new Billboard slot, to promote the Apartment.
The Medina Apartment,
it is located at Karawaci, and so the billboard is also located in the same area, just on the side of the highway to Karawaci.

Since it's gonna be put on the street, away from people..
so we decided to just use my 5D mark3 Canon with 22.3 Megapixels.. it should be enough,


finally I can use my full megapixel of my beloved camera..
RAW is coming baby..! Raaawrrr..!
4 metersssss time 8 meterssssss..!


--

Special thanks to Rahadi Marsito, Amanda Siallagan, Bhagas, Maeera, and Ni Galuh

behind the scene of the photoshoot,

Full team minus me =)
Dito, Bhagas, and Maeera's Legs

SENYUMMMM

if Tim Burton have Johnny Depp, I have them.. 

it only took one mini magnum ice cream, to make her smile like this.. =)

Different wardrobe for client to choose

this is how we make the texture of the carpet look realistic..!


--

Kadek Bondan Mahendra 2013

2 comments:

  1. Wowwww! Hahaha, speechless on "senyummm" and "realistic carpet texture"!
    Thanks for having you as our Tim Burton :))
    Keep it up and don't forget to tell us if the billboard released hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do..! I will definitely post the picture of the real billboard..!

      Delete